Tuition and Fees
Tuition is based on the number of classes provided during the entire dance season, which runs from September through June.
$65.00 per Month for One Hour Class
$55.00 per Month for 45 Minute Class
Tuition maxed at $450
Annual payment – 10% discount
Semi-Annual payment = 5% discount
Monthly payment. Tuition is the same every month regardless of the number of weeks in the month.
- There is an annual registration fee of $20 per dancer, maximum $50 per family.
- Multiple class and family discounts available. We offer $5.00 off each additional class after the enrollment of the first 2 classes per child.
- Tuition is due the first week of the month.
- A late payment fee of $5 per week late will be issued.
- Students whose accounts are 30 days or more past due will not be permitted to take class.
- Families who pay after the 15th of the month in two or more months will be required to provide credit card authorization for automatic payments.
- Checks should be made payable to NJ Dance Academy. Please write the dancer’s name on the check to ensure your payment is credited to the proper account. Your cancelled check is your receipt. There is a $35 service charge on returned checks.
- If you wish to pay with cash or credit card, please see the Studio Director to make arrangements.